Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Choice? What Choice?

Barrack Obama sucks. John Mccain sucks more.

Seriously, it's barely even a choice. It's more like voting for the lesser of two evils. I must admit, I had the smallest amount of hope in Barrack Obama's campaign when it began. Not that I like him personally-just that I thought he might actually CHANGE things. But now that he's going on about residual forces in Iraq, I'm done.

And McCain? If he gets to be president, you might as well just kill me now. Tom Morello said it best:

"Can a country that elected George W. Bush, twice, elect someone who comes across like that is unclear to me," he said. "If America elects [Republican Senator John] McCain, well, then maybe we don't deserve better than McCain. In the most recent congressional election, the Democrats were elected to stop the war, and like cowardly dogs, they failed to do that. No matter who is in office, it's our responsibility to take the wheel of history in our hands, if we want to see a different and better world than the one we live in now."

No comments: