Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year! Yay!

Okay, so I'm about an hour away from 2009 right now. A few things I want to do in 2009:

  • Build a guitar. I know it sounds CRAZY intimidating, but I think I can do it! I'm thinking of doing something like this. I need to look into the quality of these things first, but if all is well, why not?
  • Open new doors for my Etsy shop. I want to come up with some more great product lines and have double the fun for 2009!
  • Drastically improve my guitar skills. I'm not bad now, but I can DEFINITELY improve. Plus, if I can get one step closer to the solo on this song, well, it's one step closer to AWESOME!
Among other things. I guess I really have a longer list, but it's full of cliche New Years resolutions that I'll probably forget about in a week.

Yeah, like that Black Hole Sun solo isn't an unrealistic goal....but hey, the negative little voice in the back of my head likes to blog too.

No comments: