Okay, this is just my current "Top Ten Albums" that I'm into right now. It'll probably be different in a week. But this is what I listen to a lot nowadays:
1.Euphoria Morning (Chris Cornell)-I've been addicted to this album for almost a year now. Still not tired of it. It's GENIUS. Every song on it is incredible. If you don't have it, get it.
2. In Utero (Nirvana)-In my opinion, the best Nirvana album, and just awesome in general.
3. Down On the Upside-(Soundgarden)-Pure lyrical genius. And some really great riffs too. I mean, it's not exactly thorough riff rock, but it's clever. Now Badmotorfinger, THATS riff rock.
4. Live Through This (Hole)-It's one of those albums where all the songs get stuck in your head. It's really good, lot's of different elements, from abrasive to mushy. It's a really great album.
5. Superunknown (Soundgarden)-This album is SO good. The vocals are awesome (as always) the guitar is FANTASTIC, and it's CATCHY! This album is grunge gold.
6. The Battle of Los Angeles (Rage Against the Machine)-Okay, you want the finest rap/rock there is? RATM is the band for you! With often political subject matter, the songs on this album are full of creative guitar parts, (the solo on Sleep Now in The Fire is nice) in your face lyrics, incredible bass playin', and AMAZING drums, this album is one of the best.
7. Nevermind (Nirvana)- Nirvana makes it twice on my list! This album contains original grunge glory. It smells exactly like Teen Spirit.
8. Audioslave (Audioslave)-This is like an album full of singles. You get the awesome instrumental power of Rage Against the Machine, with the addition of Chris Cornell's unrealistically powerful voice.
9. Louder Than Love (Soundgarden)-Soundgarden also get's to make the list twice-This album is a pretty early SG album, and has some really original stuff on it. It's fun to listen to, at times it's actually funny.
10. Coral Fang (the Distillers)-A great punk band, fronted by Aussie chick Brody Dalle, who has a nice abrasive voice and is great at writin' songs (nice gory subject matter). This album is actually The Distillers calming things down a little bit, if you can imagine that.... It sounds like Hole, Nirvana, and Rancid, all stirred up in one awesome spit in your face punk band.
So there it is, my top 10 albums list. Do with it what you will.